The T3 program for Presenting With Style and Ease equips and certifies internal facilitators to deliver the workshop to employees. Participants achieve certification by attending a three-day program and finish the T3 confident in the topics and techniques, and their ability to train the workshop effectively.
Upon completing the T3 program and achieving certification for facilitators, Speak and Write will license its training materials and enable the purchase of training packets for future workshops that the facilitators lead.
I. Information on T3 Program
Process for New Trainer Certification
New Trainer’s Packet
The new trainer receives the following items during the T3 program:
- Facilitator preparation binder—includes workshop overview, philosophy, timing guide, preparation checklist, and description of how to use the facilitator’s workbook
- Facilitator’s workbook—a guide that matches the participant’s workbook, and also includes facilitator’s script, stories, research, answers to exercises, and frequently-asked questions
- Printed PowerPoint slides—to be used to practice the workshop in the T3 session and thereafter.
- Memory stick—includes PowerPoint presentation file and soft copies of all templates and handouts to conduct the Presenting With Style and Ease workshop.
After certification in the writing workshop, the new trainer purchases participant packets for subsequent trainings. The participant packets include the following items:
- Presenting With Style and Ease workbook
- Presentation skills job-aid, including the following items:
- Story cards on one-inch steel ring
- Presentation planning templates
- Laminated workshop summary card
- Pen and highlighter
***The participants packets come shrink-wrapped for easy distribution to participants.
II. Information on Presenting With Style and Ease workshop
- To equip employees with skills to deliver clear and dynamic presentations.
- To enable presenters to create compelling and effective slides and other visual aids.
- To ensure ensure employees deliver impactful presentations during meetings, orientations, training sessions, and other speaking engagements.
- Understanding the three elements of presenting
- Overcoming anxiety
- Preparing a presentation
- Jazzing up content
- Using stories, quotes, facts, and figures to illustrate points
- Getting the audience involved
- Designing compelling slides and visual aids
The workshop consists of lecture, exercises, and designing and delivering two short presentations by the participants. These presentations are recorded to enable the participants to view and critique their own work. They will leave feeling confident about their approach to deliver their next presentation.