Customized in-house and web trainings
Automated training anywhere, anytime
Assessment, goal-setting, and improvement
- "...this is one of the best training sessions that I have attended in the last 17 years of my professional career. I would highly recommend the Clear Business, Technical, and Email Writing course.”
- "Instructor spoke well, presented well, and knew the topic inside and out. Course materials related well to class, especially the memorable examples."
- "...thank you for the information provided during the course of the workshop. It was refreshing to have professional communication experts with knowledge on how to write audit reports."
Canada Border Services Agency
- "I give this program high marks because I learned a great deal of information in a short amount of time."
- "I would have to say that you are among the best, if not the best instructor I have seen brought in to NISH. Your enthusiasm is CONTAGIOUS and INSPIRATIONAL! "
- "To be frank, writing classes can be very boring for me, but this one was exceptionally good."
LAM Research Corp.
- "I enjoyed the content and spontaneity of the class."
- "Excellent combination of relevant topics, useful workbook, and teaching techniques."
- "This class was more fun and open than any other class that I’ve been in. This atmosphere made everyone open up and get involved."
- "Excellent. Good participation, easy to understand, good reference materials, entertaining."
- "...I was a participant in a recent train-the-trainer session for Effective Email Communication...We thoroughly enjoyed leading the class and the managers who attended were very engaged!"
Latest From Our Blog
A key challenge exists between management’s writing of internal controls and an auditor’s assessment of...June 10, 2015
How Product Managers Lead Through Communication By Barry Mohn “Our product managers need to...May 7, 2015
Escalation. Urgent. Never. Inability. Unsound. Failure. The use of these words in email can put...April 7, 2014
Could the Challenger disaster have been averted with more persuasive writing on the part of...March 8, 2013